Marketing Strategy and Consulting
Whether you’re just looking for a quick consult (Should I do a Groupon? Take an ad out in a publication?) or need a more big-picture approach to your marketing (Where is my target market, and how can I reach them?), we will work with you to solve your exact challenges.
Energine provides the following services to help small businesses in the health and wellness industry market themselves effectively, so they see the results they want while still saving both time and money:
- Small Business Marketing Strategies
- Marketing Audits
- Marketing Consulting
Energine Marketing can help you create and implement a marketing strategy to reach your patients and clients effectively without wasting your time or money. We will help you increase your company’s return on investment—and in turn profit—through smart marketing.
Energine’s small business marketing strategies include:
- Choosing your target market
- Developing the goals you want to accomplish through your marketing
- Crafting your message to share your differentiators with your target market
- Calculating your budget
- Planning your marketing schedule
- Making calculated decisions on how to reach that audience (i.e., advertising, PR)
- Deciding how to measure success
- Creating a schedule of “to do” items, so you can start acting on your strategy immediately.
Sometimes a small business doesn’t want a full-blown marketing plan. Sometimes they just need an unbiased look at the marketing they’re currently doing to make sure it suits their business’ needs. Energine provides a marketing audit that looks at:
- What marketing tactics are you currently using?
- What have the results been for those tactics?
- How much have you spent on each tactic?
- Who is your target market?
- What is your message?
- What tactics might make more sense for your business?
- How will you measure those tactics going forward?
Energine provides an array of small business marketing training sessions. For more details, click here.
Energine can provide consulting or marketing assistance on either an hourly or project-by-project basis. Our team of content developers, graphic designers, and web designers can help you with a wide variety of marketing projects.